Favorite Quotes and True Stories to Live By
As the years progressed, Jim's desire to read and learn increased, as did his collection of written materials. He started writing his own quotations and short stories to live by. Finally at the age of 50, he made a commitment to organize his favorite quotes and true stories into book form. Jim realizes the importance that these transformational words had on his life and believes they might help others, too. Now, at the age of 70, he's decided to offer this book (6th Edition), to the public. He hopes it will motivate people to read, write and learn more, regardless of their age. He also hopes it might encourage readers to author their own personal history/life guidance book... a book of favorite quotes, true stories, positive affirmations, poems, photos and more.
Your end result? A great learning experience, and unique family heirloom, guaranteed to give your life and future generations more meaning and direction. What a wonderful learning and teaching tool. What a meaningful present to family and friends. A GIFT OF LOVE AND EXPERIENCE.
· B.S. in Health Education and Physical Education University of Missouri 1968;
· Played football for Missouri Tigers 4 Years;
· United States Marine Corps 1968-1969, served 13 months in Vietnam as a combat infantry soldier and trainer of south Vietnamese village forces;
· High school health education and physical education teacher, and football coach 1970-1976, teams won 2 conference championships;
· M.A. in Health Education Washington University 1975
· New vehicle Sales Consultant of the Year 10 consecutive years;
· Founder and President of Professional Auto Sales Consultants 10 years;
· Saturn Corporation national Consultative Sales Process Workshop facilitator 5 ½ years;
· Author of THE HARD WAY IS THE EASY WAY To Good Health, Career Success And Personal Happiness and FAVORITE QUOTES AND TRUE STORIES TO LIVE BY.