The Employee Hiring Process - Who Are You Hiring?
Who Are You Hiring?
If you own or manage a business, you are hiring employees or will be hiring employees as your business grows.
The costs of hiring the wrong person can be very high and long-lasting. Correcting the negative consequences of a bad hire can take years to correct.
One of the key components of hiring the right person is to know who you are hiring before you hire him or her.
In this book, you will learn how to:
- Understand the components of an effective hiring process.
- Develop and implement a hiring policy specifically for yor company.
- Conduct pre-employment assessments, criminal background checks, reference checks, drug and alcohol testing, employment physical exams and job specific verifications.
- Write and present an effective job offer.
The supplemental workbook includes:
- Written exercises for you to customize the hiring material for your company.
- Sample hiring policies and checklists.
- Sample hiring process forms, letters, etc.
- Quizzes to test your knowledge and understanding of the hiring process.
All of the policieis, forms, checklists and letters files are included for you to customize for your company.
John is the President of JMT & Associates, LLC, a full-service Human Resources (HR) and Safety Consulting firm.
John has 20+ years of diversified HR and Safety experience in a variety of industries. John h olds an Associates of Arts degree in computer science from Allegany College, a Bachelor of Science degree in business administration from Golden Gate University and a Ph.D. from Century University in Business Management.